ARS has been in business since 1940 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. We began with a single location at 231 South Central in Phoenix. As the business grew, so did our footprint in Arizona. We opened a Tucson store through acquisition in 1948, and then a Yuma location in 1956. In 1976, we expanded outside of Arizona by first incorporating in Virginia, then acquiring a Texas and New Mexico company in 1979: Refrigeration Suppliers, Inc. Additional acquisitions and store openings followed throughout the 1980s and 1990s. In 1996, we moved into our current Phoenix headquarters at 2632 East Chambers. We now have 32 branch locations across Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Virginia.